Not ML related !!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics

You made me miss my old hunting buddy. My lab and I used to cover ground together. He is buried up in the mountains where we shot his first grouse. Bamn good dog!

Great pictures everybody.
We have our fall colors coming in down here
It's going from bright green to not so bright green :?

Utah Rob,if it's ok with you i would like to use one of your pictures as my background,You have a gift my friend.

I was just givin a nice new 10MP camera and I still cant take a good pivture

UtahRob

Thanks for the new piece of wall paper on the monitor... Logan River in the Fall - One big problem... my icons on the desk top take away from the quality of the picture...

This one replaces your other Logan Fall Colors - that I have used for over a year now...

saxman1 said:
Great pictures everybody.
We have our fall colors coming in down here
It's going from bright green to not so bright green :?

Utah Rob,if it's ok with you i would like to use one of your pictures as my background,You have a gift my friend.

I was just givin a nice new 10MP camera and I still cant take a good pivture

Anytime !!!!!!!!!

How are you doing ???

Re: pics

Bucker said:
You made me miss my old hunting buddy. My lab and I used to cover ground together. He is buried up in the mountains where we shot his first grouse. Bamn good dog!

Labs sure are a special breed ,
My wife thinks i am crazy ( i may be ) because i sleep with him in the back of my pickup at least 2 times a week .. I just love being out doors . Some times we drive up Logan Canyon just to spend the night under the stars , wake up with the sun and come home . It's great in the fall when the Elk are Bugling !!
jake.jpg

Also it's the time of the year the Brown trout spawn in the rivers .
Re-sizedBrown.jpg

Latest posts

Back