NULA replacement/packable ramrod suggestions

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevevan

Reaction score
:D Hello: This is my first post. I've been monitoring the site for some time and through all the great info. and praises of the NULA rifles I placed an order last August. Since it takes awhile for delivery I still have time to make an order change. My change will be simple as I've seen a pic or 2 on the site of NULA rifles without the ramrod thimble and ramrod hole in the tip of the stock. I really like the idea and clean look. Since we're talking one well placed shot there's no need for an attached ramrod. However, I need some recommendations as to who makes a good packable, sectioned or collapsable ramrod. You fellas are great sources of useable, experienced information. Your replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

I use the one from smokeless muzzleloaders inc., and you can get it here, http://www.smokelessmuzzleloading.com/products.html , Melvin told me he does'nt care for the aluminum ones, feels like it might hurt your crown.

PICT0072.jpg

Latest posts

Back