NY guys, can we order powder online?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawtoothscream

Reaction score
Hi, I can't seem to find this answer anywhere. In NY can we have powder shipped to the door or not?

Only place that sells blackhorn 209 near me is Bass pro in Auburn NY and that is an hr and a half drive. Will drive there again if I must but finding the time to do it has been a pain this year.

Thanks

Yes, for now. I am sure that our buddy in Albany will try to change that during his next term. Some companies refuse to ship to NY.

Great, is it a 5lb max limit?

What about primers?

Thanks, remember seeing he is trying to expand the safe act. Should probably grab a lower soon just in case.

I live in a state that can ship to. Most places I buy from have a 5lb min and 50lb max. Primers are just like powder and will get a Hazmat fee.

I'd be calling to see who has it local nearby. Paying the hazmat fee makes it expensive to shoot bh209.

Safe act 2 in the works I'm hearing ,not good for us nys ers

No one local carries it. Not sure where to look as Auburn seems to be the closest dealer listed on blackhorn website.

I don't shoot my muzzleloader alot, mostly just before deer opens. If I bought two more jugs that would last me a long time

Latest posts

Back