OK - Show off your black powder pistols.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patocazador

Reaction score
Since this a new category, it would be nice for everyone to see the members' handguns. It should be very interesting.

Here's 3 that I didn't post before.

BPPistols2web_zps3cfe63a8.jpg

Now let's see yours.  :twisted:

It's a .50 cal Ardesa Buckhunter with a 10" barrel .
 I use her with either a 345 gr HB bullet or a 425 gr Keith nose bullet. With heavy loads she'll push that 345 grainer to nearly 1500 fps.

Here's one of the underhammer styles I make. 11yards, .375RB, 30gr of 777-FFFg, blue pillow-tick patch into a .397 inch smooth bore.

Others are different.  :oops: 

BartSr

bp40_rr.jpg

Some people are talented, others just save their money and buy what's available. I'm in the latter category.

Real nice looking guns, Bart. I like that .45 with the adjustable brass peep the best.   :Red tup:

patocazador said:
Some people are talented, others just save their money and buy what's available. I'm in the latter category.

Real nice looking guns, Bart. I like that .45 with the adjustable brass peep the best.   :Red tup:
Yes, that one is one of my favorites. Jukar .45 cal barrel, home brew underhammer action.
an45_ac.jpg

The other one is that red handled (Padauk wood) .50 cal. After I calm down, it shoots a single ragged hole (2nd pix).
The rear sight was changed out and grip was modified after this pix was taken.
uhp18_rr1.jpg

uhp18_rr2.jpg

BartSr

Some of the under hammer designs are really classy. I really like the Ultimate Under hammer rifle that mix the classic lines of a side lock rifle with an under hammer action.

Latest posts

Back