• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Omega fiberglass ramrod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have spin jag gi ramrods on my Omega's... they are amazing. Super strong, and custom fit to your EXACT rifle, to include a spin-jag on it. (they have the tapered end rods for TC rifles)
Check it out, well worth it imo.

The October Country delrin ramrod arrived today. Almost a perfect fit, they made it 25.5" long an 3/8" diameter like the original Omega ramrod, but the small end doesn't quite fit into the final recess, with the jag just a tad long. It does however, stay in place an won't fall out, so I'm good.
I have been getting them from Cane's Outdoors an they appear not in business any longer.
Thanks to Tricky Ricky for the October Country advise.

Since WV Hunter was good enough to recommend the Spin Jag I ordered one, the loading/cleaning variety. It arrived today, looks great an I installed it on my range rod. Thanks WV Hunter!!

Now shoot that thing!!!
I will one day. My only range doesn't open till May 1st....the other half an I have some medical issues that are in the way right now.
I also ordered a Warne steel permanent rings for the scope. Didn't like the Weaver rings. I ordered the Warne from Amazon on the 18th an
they still haven't shown up. Somewhere in NJ is all USPS can say.... I cancelled that order an ordered the same set again, we shall see... :rolleyes:

Since WV Hunter was good enough to recommend the Spin Jag I ordered one, the loading/cleaning variety. It arrived today, looks great an I installed it on my range rod. Thanks WV Hunter!!
You're welcome, you will like it I believe. :lewis: They make good stuff. Good luck with your shooting and hopefully you get better soon

And fwiw, if anyone is considering ordering a GI Ramrod from SpinJag for their TC rifle, they do come with the tapered end, snaps right into place like a factory rod.

Back