• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Original Knight disc rifle for sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micky_blue

Reaction score
Hey guys - I am selling my original DISC rifle. This is one of the best shooting muzzleloaders I have ever seen. With 100gr of pyrodex and a 300gr barnes bullet this gun will shoot one ragged hole at 100 yards. That was done with a 1.75-6x leupold scope. With more magnification I bet it would have done better. Since this was a deer gun, I didn't think it worth the time to really try it. Also I know pyrodex is dirty and old news but it worked so well I just dealt with it. $300 will get this anywhere in the lower 48.

100_0191.jpg
100_0192.jpg
100_0193.jpg
100_0194.jpg
100_0196.jpg

I am including with this all the bullets, discs, speed loaders, manuals, take down tools. I recently bought a Green Mountain Brush Rifle on here and its 54 cal so I don't need this 50 cal stuff. I comes with some powerbelts, Nosler partitions, Thompson bullets, Hornady SST.

the bipod is not included.

If you have any questions please let me know or if you want higher quality pics shoot me a PM with your email.

thanks
micky

Hey, put this on the classifieds and it will probably be gone in a matter of hours. I dont know how many people read the swap meet column every day.

Back