OT bullet question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcop

Reaction score
This is not a muzzleloader question, but I thought that maybe one of you would be able to point me in the right direction for some info. I am trying to find out the value of a box of old 30-30- ammo that I have. I can't seem to find anywhere that can give me any informataion. It's Remington UMC Kleanbore Express. It is in an all green box with trains on both left and right side of label. I know that it's at least 40 years old, becauce I'v e had it that long, but can't even remember where I got it. It's a full box in very good condition, and I would like to see what it's worth, as I know that there has to be someone who collects these sort of things. Help would be appreciated.

Have you tried contacting Remington yet? The probably can't give you a market value, but could tell you the manufacture dates. They may also know of organizations of Remington collectores. 40 years old? I can't keep ammo 40 days, let alone that long.

Back