• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Paying it forward: Blued Rem 700 ML & BH209

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerRidge

Simple Effective Solutions
Reaction score
Howdy,

Have a customer who had me install our 209 system on his bolt. He's up in years... doesn't get computers, forums, internet etc... and doesn't think he'll get to hunt anymore... so he wants to sell his 700ML and/or a bottle of unopened BH209 he got last year for it.

PM me your land line and cell if your interested... and I'll Forward your numbers to him (he won't accept calls from folks that are not in his address book... guess its got to do with scammers). He says he can text, will figure out shipping via FedEx or UPS, and he's located near Simpsonville KY for those who want a Face to Face.

That's about all I know about this one. Just trying to help out... you can ask him to send pics argue prices etc... I don't got a dog in this fight... just trying to pay it forward.

EDIT TO ADD for the moderator: $550 shipped (just the rifle... not shipping powder).

Yours,

Tom

Last edited:
Got a message from the seller. He's still got both items and willing to deal.

But not willing to ship the BH209.

Hello. Not sure if still available. I am a new Member. Could you please tell me a bit more about the 700ML, how old? caliber 50? I assume it works with 209 primers? any pics? Thank you.

Seller reports the rifle was sold. Mods, please mark as such... close out... etc.

Latest posts

Back