Peep & Globe sights for a round actioned Knight (LK-93)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregdaws

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with product selection please. I am planning on installing the Williams FP with Target knobs on my Knight LK-93 and I want to install a globe front sight with fine crosshairs. Is there someone out there shooting a knight with this configuration, can you tell me what you use and where you purchased please. Also, would the sight configuration for the LK-93 be the same for any other round actioned, plunger type Knight rifle?

Any help appreciated.

The only part I can answer is the last. I have a LK-93 .54 with XS peep sights and front post. It says in their catalog one part # for all Knight round actions and another part # for all flat top actions.

Does anyone know the diameter of the action and muzzle for the LK-93 ? I am thinking it is the same for several models Like the LK-93 & Bighorn. I've looked at several set ups and figure I just need to draw it out on paper to get my head around what I want. Trouble is as always, too many choices. Thanks for your help.

Thank you. I bet the LK isn't so different. I just want a rough idea so that I can get an idea of the height of the front sight to match the Williams FP.

My lk93 breech 1.08, muzzle.8535, about the same as the above

Latest posts

Back