Peep sight for Triumph

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I currently have two t/ C triumphs. Being a tinkerer I would like to try a peep sight on one of them. I know absolutely nothing about this. Any information from anyone on the forum would be much appreciated.

You can put the sight from the X7 on it for starters. Believe it is called williams wgs. It may prove to lack adjustment, so the fp.?, may be more successful.

I am looking at the Williams fp on muzzle-loader.com. Might be the way to go. Front sight? The original fiber optic that came with the gun?

Although I have a different rifle (White) and peep sight (Lyman), I use a Williams fire sight fiber optic up front and really like the sight picture it yields in all light conditions too. Like a red dot sight with no glare or batteries. You can request different heights depending on what you need to minimize the adjustment limitations on your peep.

DSC00065.jpg

Check out See All Open Sights. Haven't used them yet, but looks like a cool concept.

Back