Peep suggestion 4 Redemption/Strike

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagebrusher

Reaction score
Howdy—I’m after a peep sight set (f/r) to mount on my Redemption (Strike)…have a Weaver base or can go direct to receiver…haven’t found anything after 30 min of searching and have a Sept elk hunt fast approaching.
Appreciate all ideas & links!
Cheers

I've never heard of anyone putting open sights on a Redemption. Mine wears a Leupold 3-9x40. I would contact Muzzleloader.com and see what they say.

Check out williamsgunsight.com
They may have something that would work for you.
Thanks! Just scanned their offerings, nothing model specific, sent them a message.
The barrel has a flat top section with tapped holes, maybe there’s a flat base sight with same spacing out there…

Thanks! Just scanned their offerings, nothing model specific, sent them a message.
The barrel has a flat top section with tapped holes, maybe there’s a flat base sight with same spacing out there…
Is that gun made by Thompson Center? If so, maybe you can get something close in hole spacing for a TC. If the holes don't quite line up, you can always drill holes.

Google rail peep sight. May find something there that will work. I have a peep rail for CVA accura I never mounted since my out west hunt fell apart.

Gotcha, problem is the surface is a mix of flat/barrel contour so a standard rail won’t work.
The flat surface is probably best bet to mount a flat base sight. I’ve measured the hole spacing at 21mm using a tape (don’t have calipers), does anyone know the screw size/pitch for those mount holes and for the front sight ?

Great leads, thanks!
I have been trading messages with Williams re: a peep on the flat top, if that doesn’t work out will ask about stock sights.

Back