Pellets out of my sidelock - weird - but accurate

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Funny thing happened... I wanted to shoot some 60gr 2fg goex charges and .015 patches out of my mountain rifle today at 50 yards. I took 3 shots, got sad and then decided to burn off some pellets i had. These were the 100gr jim shockeys gold super sticks.
img_9615.jpg

I did use a 10gr 2fg goex booster so set them off reliable.
img_9617.jpg

Accuracy was a huge different and a massive 110gr load! I guess that 1:48 will stabilize a good heavy dose of powder after all.

</a><a href="https://servimg.com/view/18405685/337" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

I was having the same issues with distance, had both eyes lenses changed back to 20/20 eye sight with no issues. 

A friend that a serious handgun shooter did the same but has normal eye sight in the left eye with the right eye with different lense so he can see his hand guns sights clearer. Took about a month for his brain to re-adjust to these changes with his eye sight. He's does much better shooting and very nicely with the setup. That would really worry me - probably would have that right eye lense changed to match the left. 

After my friend Mark did this he gave me an article that says this not uncommon with the high dollar shooters today, weird crap to me.

Back