Photobucket users

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Please use something else as PB now wants to rape its users and charge them a 3rd party fee in order to allow you to post pictures on websites such as this site! www.postimage.io is what i am now trying out.

I have been using the free version of imageshack for years. Only recently have I paid a reasonable yearly fee for some conveniences. No problems at all over all that time.
Ron

I still have zero problems with PB. I never see pop-ups either that most complain about.

You guys are all too ugly to use PB.

Bear Claw said:
I still have zero problems with PB. I never see pop-ups either that most complain about.

You guys are all too ugly to use PB.
I am way too cute to have that apply to me.  :shock: :lol: :twisted:
Ron

It appears photobucket is working again but only on newly posted images, at least according to some postings on another site.
Ron

RonC said:
It appears photobucket is working again but only on newly posted images, at least according to some postings on another site.
Ron
That means they had a lot of people (like me) who deleted their entire account and leave rather than be blackmailed- and told them so. And, told them we were telling others. I hope they learned their lesson. 

And, yes, Pete. I'm ugly. That's been firmly established. There might even be a song to that effect somewhere. :joker:

Jon here is one of the photos you used for a forum topic. 

r0kzgJ.jpg

I know you are likely repairing things. Here are a couple more that may be helpful. 

JGgjn9.jpg

EDevQ7.jpg

Cz173O.jpg

AsKEnA.png

e1BzqI.jpg

thank you! Those will come in handy! Going to size a few of them and get them up.

Afterward, I will have to go through all my rifle reviews and replace those pictures with the same ones, only from my new photo server. YAY!

PB wants $400 a year in order to do 3rd party photos! Assholes need a new marketing manager if they are that broke.

FrontierGander said:
PB wants $400 a year in order to do 3rd party photos! Assholes need a new marketing manager if they are that broke.
Yeah. I am not feeling warm and fuzzy toward them either. I am quite annoyed. 

I may replace some pics in threads, but not all. I will replace anything that is requested. 
But, the whole thing is just too daunting a task for fun.

Yep, Pete. That is a griz paw I would have liked to have seen in person... from a good piece back. :)

Bear Claw said:
I'm loving that powder horn too.
Thanks. Earl Cureton made that before he died and it found its way to me. 
I have it's companion, smaller horn, too.

You would like how it hangs. It has a slight curve that hugs your body when 
hung on the left.  I use it as a right hang, but it is really (in my mind) a 
lefty's powder horn. The color compliments almost any sidelock and makes 
it look sexier somehow. There are some things that do that.

JGgjn9.jpg

So, it suits me better than you. :D How small is the smaller one? Is it for sale?

All I need is a day hunt horn and short practice sessions.

Yep. It likely would, lefty. 

The one in the pic is 11 inches. The smaller one is about 8.5 inches without 
the slight curve that makes the bigger one a lefty.

I just looked at it for the first time in a while. It has a lot less of that 
caramel color- only a bit toward the base. I have not actually used it, yet. 
I had not actually considered selling it. I suppose I could.

Ok guys, I got most of the forum main page pictures back up, some updated. You'll notice that some things from the forum it self are gone. Smokeless muzzleloading/shooting range are all now mixed into modern muzzleloading. Some stickies have been deleted due to running their course. Just doing a little trimming here and there when the topic is old and the pictures are broken. If the topic has a large volume of traffic, I'll repair the pictures, otherwise they get removed.

I agree!  Photo Bucket "Stinks".  My wife thinks I'm cute too Pete!   :D

Latest posts

Back