Pictures of your co- pilots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had 7 German Shepherd’s from the time I was in diapers & had a black lab/dobie mix & a pittbul mix. I got into birds 20yrs ago & haven’t had a dog since. I miss having a dog, but I can’t have both & even if I could afford them both, I can’t have a dog in the house with the bird or birds as I use to have 5 of them. Now it’s just me & my 35yr old female Blue & Gold Macaw.

Attachments

• 70706047505__1D5B0CC6-72CC-42AF-9C4A-0885F8A11EFF.jpeg
    70706047505__1D5B0CC6-72CC-42AF-9C4A-0885F8A11EFF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Here is my friends cat. This is NOT a photoshop. Its a African Serval. He now has two more "hybrids" for breeding called Savannahs. Im on his waiting list when kittens are available.
SJTpQ02.jpg

My crazy kitten needs someone else to attack at 4am besides me :D
Cz9NQqo.jpg

DONT GET A SERVAL

They get very moody and when they are not in a good mood that can get real nasty. Savannah no closer to wild than F3. His female is F2 and the male is F5. That serval is completely wild. He has his own room and outside enclosure. Eats mostly raw meat is the deal breaker for me. I dont mind raw burger but raw chicken wont be happening in my house.

After loosing dogs and cats to old age and cancers, its really easy to say never again as they are/ were part of the family. But I personally know they had an excellent life with us and never needed nothing. As time moves along i have always needed to fill the house with the noise of little ones raising hell. I have always caved in and very happy i did. They are great pictures everyone. I has made a cold day into some warm reading…

GM54, that is the biggest house cat i have ever seen. What a beautiful animal. As i know cats and their behaviors, that one with a bad attitude could do a lot of damage.

Latest posts

Back