... Powder arrived yesterday ..........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
FYI

Ordering powder from Powderinc was great to say the lease. I never ordered from a supply house and I thought it may be more involved  with the hazmat fee issue. According to the bill, both powders were $16.40 per pound. That's $82.00 for the powder and $53.00 shipping. Total.......$135.00 to my door via UPS. That's about $27.00 per # w/hazmat fee.
Last May I sent them the requirements, in order to order powder, and I called last Thursday to order and my shipment arrived yesterday. 3#'s Goex 2F and 2#s OE 2F. Can't wait to try out the OE. 
Hope the info helps if your looking to buy some powder.

Ray............... :thumbs up:

I've shot about 2 lbs of FF OE and right next to BH 209 its my favorite.  Clean, in my rifles I think it produces less fouling than 777 certainly softer and easier to work with.  Accuracy is to me much better than 777 and clean -up well it is BP but I still think its easier than 777 have fun !

Thanks Clyde for the reply and the first hand knowledge. Looking forward to shooting it.

Ray.............

Latest posts

Back