Precision Rifle has 35% off on everything and....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Cecil was better at customer service,I'd place an order .

sbuff said:
I wish Cecil was better at customer service,I'd place an order .

Yep. I sent a guy his way just the other day for a NEF breech plug. I did warm him not to hold his breath while waiting on his order to arrive parcel post. With the 35% off, it takes the breech plugs from $60 down to a more reasonable $40.

Anyone shoot any of these bullets out of a Optima V2?

Thank you for your time.

Was looking at the site and closer at the Extreme Elite 40's, 240 and 260gr. Has anyone tried these really like my 200gr SSt's but a heavier bullet might be nice.

Never had a problem with shipping to GA. Just placed a order the other day, Thursday 12/22.

zach.trumble said:
Anyone shoot any of these bullets out of a Optima V2?

Thank you for your time.

Ive shot the QT 40cal 250gr in a Accura but it was a 45cal 1-28. IMO the next size down in 40cal would have been better in a 1-28. They had one in 40cal 235gr i think and a DeadCenter in 40cal 220gr and 240gr.

Im not really a big fan of shooting 50x40 sabots although i never tried the PR bullets in them.

twild said:
Was looking at the site and closer at the Extreme Elite 40's, 240 and 260gr. Has anyone tried these really like my 200gr SSt's but a heavier bullet might be nice.

In my last order, and I do mean last, I ordered both the 240's and 260's along with 3 extremely expensive breech plugs. When they arrived 10 days later after a North American Tour via Parcel Post, they were all 260's. When I informed him, he didn't seem to care, and would not correct his mistake. Not to mentIon, one of the breech plugs was not even the right breech plug. He did credit my card for the breech plug, but didn't correct his mistake on the bullets. After that, I decided I was done shooting his bullets. They might make some good sinkers someday.

Busta said:
twild said:

In my last order, and I do mean last, I ordered both the 240's and 260's along with 3 extremely expensive breech plugs. When they arrived 10 days later after a North American Tour via Parcel Post, they were all 260's. When I informed him, he didn't seem to care, and would not correct his mistake. Not to mentIon, one of the breech plugs was not even the right breech plug. He did credit my card for the breech plug, but didn't correct his mistake on the bullets. After that, I decided I was done shooting his bullets. They might make some good sinkers someday.

Thanks for the heads up I won't be doing business with them .

Put some in a shopping cart and you'll see the price is per 12. Not bad at 35% OFF they are only about $9-10 per dozen.

Is not the best website, but I haven't experienced bad customer service.

In fact I contacted them to see which bullets they would recommend for my gun setup and they were very helpful.

Thank you for your time.

They also come with the Sabots for whichever caliber you order.

Thank you for your time.

Sorry my post above should have said I haven't experienced bad customer service. In fact I thought quite the opposite. They were helpful.

Thank you for your time.

zach.trumble said:
Sorry my post above should have said I haven't experienced bad customer service. In fact I thought quite the opposite. They were helpful.

Thank you for your time.

The "pencil" button at the top right of each post allows you to go in and Edit any mistakes you make in a post.

Back