Price check - Knight Wolverine $150?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy Mike

Reaction score
Local shop has a KNight Wolverine 50 cal NIB - $150 is looking likle a bargain to me. What do you think?

I take that it is a Blued Barrle and reg. stock ! Pritty good Price BUY it
The Knight Wolverine is a great little Rifle , with the right load they are very Accurate. My wife shoots one , and I myself just got one with a T.Hole stock and I am still working on loades for mine .

They are a little more time consumming to clean than say my DISC EXTREMES or the KRB7 that I had but they are not hard at all.
What is the barrle leighth on it my wifes is the youth modle it has a 22" and mine has a 26" barrle. Can't go wrong with that price!

No good, way overpriced. Give me the name and number of the shop and I will call him and let him know :wink: .

I had a chance to get one off of gunbroker a year ago for $120. I wish I had....

I have not bought anything from this place but the Ye Old Archery Shop out of Madisonville Texas has them in the bargain bin for $109.00. Still there is something good about supporting a local gun shop and $150 is a good price and there will be no shipping charge.
Art

Grouse said:
Groovy Mike said:
Local shop has a KNight Wolverine 50 cal NIB - $150 is looking likle a bargain to me. What do you think?

That sounds great. 8)

Yeah that's a good price...it's a GREAT price if it's a Wolverine 209!

they just had them here for something like 89 bucks... had a whole truck load of the things.

dont ask my WHY I never snagged one???

$89! Why didn't you grab all of them???? Please let us know if you see them for that price again. I know I don't need another muzzleloader, but I have always wanted to try a knight (have had TC, White, CVA, and traditions) and for some reason the wolverine really appeals to me.

Thank you gentlemen. I called and emailed Ye Olde Archery shhoppe and did not recieve ANY reply! So I bought Knight Wolverine 209 yesterday on the way home. It came in the box with all the tools, DVD, book etc.

A range report will follow in a few days :)

Now the question is - what load works best in the Wolverine?

GM

Congrats on the new rifle :D

Mine shoots a 44cal .430 300gr reg XTP with a harvester CR sabot and 90gr 777 very well , my wife shoots 75 gr 777 and a 270gr Sabertooth conical very well also.

Good Luck and shoot straight

Ron

I bought the one above, THEN I rec'd a reply from "Ye Olde Archery Shoppe" that they have them in stock at $109......
Either way, it's a bargain. a range report will follow - Hopefully SOON!

I have Goex FFF, loose Pyrodex and Pyrodex pellets on hand with a couple flavors of projectiles. Now to find the optimum load....

Have you tried any of the new BP substitutes that are supposed to burn cleaner and be less corrosive (triple 7, pioneer, shokey gold etc.) ?

Back