PRODUCTIVE TRAINING DAY

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VENISONEATR

Reaction score
It's a great feeling when you leave a training session and the hard work you've put in is beginning to show rewards. The early morning quick training sessions before work and the yard obedience training sets after work are paying dividends... I was very proud the other day.. My pup pointed his allotted 3 birds, was stedy to wing on all three, and steady to shot on 2 out of the three. He retrieved to "foot" (almost hand) on all 3 as well. I couldn't have been happier.
I've been bragging to Nugbuk on my pups increased ability at water work. I demonstrated for him the other day, as Hubert methodically searched for a solid 20 minutes in a muddy lilly pad infested swamp pond for a retrieving bumper. A task he easily executed.
Hell yes I'm braggin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Puptaining8-7-05.jpg

trainingpup8-7-05.jpg

training8-7-05.jpg

puptrain8-7-05.jpg

Hey Venisoneater Great job. I know alot of hard work goes into getting a dog to that level. Sounds like your going to have a good fall.
versdog

Thanks RedClub and versdog! I hope I didn't speak too soon. We have a training clinic this weekend. :roll:

Back