Question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Is a Tradition Lightning bolt action 209 and Tradition E-Bolt 209 the same?
Taureau noir

they are listed as two different models. I know the E-bolt was a bottom of the line model. I actually owned one. And it was so dangerous I sent it back to the company. The Lightening I think was an upper end rifle and considered one of their better rifles. But I would not swear to that.

I had a E-Bolt and its accurate and there 7 deers .I gave it to my son and he love it.And still hunt with it .
I have a chance on a Lightning blue and camo as new for $200.00 with sling, scope ,accessories and saboted bullets for $200.00 shipped to my door from Ontario.
Taureau noir

The E-bolt I had, you'd cock it and then for no reason it would fire. Also the barrel to stock was terrible fit. So when I contacted the company they started talking ship it back and we will fix it, and it was the first inline I ever bought. And I decided I did not want it and shipped it back to where I bought it.

Actually the first inline I ever got (as a gift) was a CVA Staghorn Magnum. It was a present so I could not return it. And it was a great shooting rifle. Their bottom of the line rifle, but still a very good rifle I stil have. I then got a T/C Black Diamond XR because the store was closing them out. And from there things just got out of control ... as usual. :D

Back