Quick question. Where is a good place to buy ML bullets and other related accessories online? Recommendations on big soft bullets 50cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teddy james

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy bullets mainly online. If they have other things like sabots, bullet starters, molds, possibles bags etc that would be a plus. Also, any recommendations on a soft bullet for med to large game for use in 50 cal? Sabots are ok to use for me so a big 45 cal bullet will also work.

I get my .54 Maxis from Dixie Gun Works.

I get my .54 Sabots from Midsouth (they had in stock and i was gettign reloadign stuff anyway...)

Got my .54 balls from Grafs (again, in stock, was ordering anyway). Powder from grafs, percussion caps locally but I need to order some fresh known good ones...

I'm looking to buy bullets mainly online. If they have other things like sabots, bullet starters, molds, possibles bags etc that would be a plus. Also, any recommendations on a soft bullet for med to large game for use in 50 cal? Sabots are ok to use for me so a big 45 cal bullet will also work.
I cast all of what you need in 50 cal Accurate I (EYE)bullet with Dura felt dry wad /Lubed with
Idaho Lewis (secret lube) 50calx40 harvester sabot /401 cast (Accurate mold) same 50 sabot x 45 maxi TC mold and a few 45 to make it interesting /PM me for details on BHN (hardness)and mold specifics /Ed

Latest posts

Back