RCBS Chargemaster Combo

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
WHY didn't I buy one years ago???? :wall: :wall::wall:

I dumped and refilled 50 Lane's tubes of IMR8208XBR and also 50 tubes of Benchmark. I'm impressed with the speed.

This afternoon I dumped and refilled 100 Lane's tubes with 100grs WEIGHT of BH209.

I'm sold and would definitely recommend it for those who shoot a lot. Purchased the funnel with the different adaptors also.

RCBS.jpg

Yes i agree, had one for 5 or 6 years now. Could not live without it. Now i need a new balance beam scale to do my black powder. How do you weigh yours, if you weigh it?

Yes i agree, had one for 5 or 6 years now. Could not live without it. Now i need a new balance beam scale to do my black powder. How do you weigh yours, if you weigh it?
Although I have a considerable amount of black, I no longer shoot it. When I was shooting black, it was always by volume.
My balance beam is the old 5-10, I've used for reloading since 1975 and up until now with BH, SML and cartridges.

In your other thread concerning the Chargemaster you reported variances. Did you find an adjustment or some way around them?

I just picked up a Chargemaster Lite. I have wanted one of these or the Chargemaster for quite a while but just too rich for me for a scale/dispenser. But recently I noticed that my old RCBS 5-10 BB scale was varying (Even the same charge) and have not figured out exactly why (used to be due to dust or something in the plastic V-blocks but not now) and when doing a lot of charges at one time on my little Hornady digitalis a little bit of a pain (But its great at the range doe just a few at a time). Then found that the Chargemaster and the Lite were on close out due to the new Models with Bluetooth on them. Don't see an advantage having the BT for me so I grabbed the Chargemaster Lite. I tested a few powders and it really works slick. Now just need some good weather and Time off from being on call to get some shooting done.

Back