Ready for the season!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
The shooting bags anyway! I went for a walk and was huffing and puffing like an old man. Guess that surgery took more out of me than i realized. Going to start doing some walking and hiking in the evenings to get in shape.

Got all of shooting bags ready to go. Even got the little box with extra powder tubes, patches, caps, nipple wrench ( back up ) real bullets and wads. I will have some more stuff to add at a later time, like patches and cleaner, but for now, I got the important stuff loaded up.

Now the camper is next :shock:
100_2320.jpg

i've got nearly everything ready.   Can't sight in my conventional iron sighted muzzleloader because the shooting bench is roofed.   Too much shade on the sights.   Am building another  uncovered shooting bench. 

My  January elk hunt is 2.5 days with a nearly 100 percent success rate every year.   Must enlist a strapping youngster to help with packing.

falcon said:
My  January elk hunt is 2.5 days with a nearly 100 percent success rate every year.   Must enlist a strapping youngster to help with packing.
Jon should be healed enough by January to help.  :twisted: 

Just trade him a hog hunt for the pack-out.

One more rifle sighted in and ready! Got my brother out on the range with his 54cal cva hawken and 80gr pyrodex p with a .530 round ball. Final 2 shots at 100 yards were almost touching!

Latest posts

Back