Ready with 5n1

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Hoping for some time to hunt. General season starts in a week.

100grs BH with 300gr Arrowhead XLD. Front bipod, rear bag.

5 in 1    11-7-2020.jpg

Actually the second 5n1 :)
The two round above were shot with a entirely different bullet I was playing with.
Started shooting the XLD's at the LOWER RIGHT and put them into a nice group.
Slight adjustment then the bottom left :)

I'll tell you one thing that's a FACT.............. Bestill Creations LLC (Jeff) built me one heck of an accurate rifle.

11-7-2020 1.jpg

Last edited:
Great shooting George. Man that is one crazy accurate Rifle.

I agree. Bad part, as of now, is its gonna be a touch warm, rainy, and WINDY. Hope the weather forecast changes.

Im in the stand right now. Second day with 70 forecast agin and the winds are 20-30mph sustained,gusts much higher than that. I’ve got an orphaned button buck hanging around but not much else is happening. We have a major weather shift coming late tomorrow and that should help get things kicked in gear. There’s 52 acres of standing corn within 75 feet of me that hasn’t really been a positive factor either. The wind direction is perfect for walking the corn so I’m going to do that this afternoon.

That is 1 heck of a grouping! You should be able to take any shot opportunity with a dialed system like that! Best of luck to you!

Back