• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Remington 700 ML at Greentop near Richmond,Va

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was at Greentop for their Expo on Sunday and I noticed a pretty good looking Remington original 700Ml, not an Ultimate. It was listed for 250.00 and had the old style 209 breechplug not the upgrade. It was missing a ramrod. I am 90 minutes away so you would have to stop by or contact them directly. Their # is 804-550-2188.

I am pretty sure it was stainless. Breech area was cleaner than I expected. Give them a call. They are very helpful, it was in the ml section near the knife counter.

Get a bore light or better a Teslong bore scope if you don’t have one. Even if breech looks good to the eye ,it could have a good bit of corrosion in that area. Often neglected in cleaning.
With that being said, I have found with minimal corrosion in the breech powder charge area , 700ML’s have still shot very well.Meaning acceptable accuracy.
By the time you get a ramrod and upgraded 209 BP with bolt nose you’ll have an estimated additional $250 in it. ( tax & shipping incldg) Providing you can do the bolt nose work .

Latest posts

Back