Remington 700 ML ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy is hated for being truthful and honest. Telling the truth is the fastest way to become unpopular.

Randy is the "Emperor with no clothes." Google it if you haven't read the story. I could see though his line of bull long before others did....and I called him on it.

The only "truth" he has ever told is the truth that will make him a buck. And that "truth" he plagiarized from someone else.

It's fitting that his commercial enterprise before he entered the muzzleloader ring was "sleight of hand." Think about it. :think:

Swampman

Randy does speak the truth... the truth as he sees it - no matter what anyone else might think and/or as he is paid to say. IMO - at this point, he is not a reliable nor credible information source.

Right here on this forum there are far more knowledgible people than Randy visions himself to be.

Good point SL. In fact, what Randy published and videoed as "his" was taken from folks on this forum and other forums.

Swampman.

Bustas post has been more truth than you seem to be willing to accept. Randy is all about... RANDY... He has made more money than you will ever know for his VIEWS.

Randy is a promoter and a very good one at that.. Nothing more, nothing less.. Object to his views and he will all but assasinate your character.

You can see me here on his website.. seems he forgot to edit me or delete me from this last and final post he still refrences me on his website.

http://www.randywakeman.com/ballltd82.htm

There is much to learn from Rany's posts and threads.. Many are left here for review and refrence. It is also true that much of this body of work is a culmination of input from others that enjoy this sport.

We have been more than fair with Randy here and in person. Unfortunately we have gone our seperate ways. I wish Randy the best.

Latest posts

Back