Remington 700 ML ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sabotloader said:
tnhagies

Does the Cabela's version contain a stronger spring? Do you know how much the factory one is?

Original factory spring was 26#

The best spring comes from here....

http://gunsprings.com/RifleShotgun/1ndex_menu2NOF.html

then look up Remington

The spring in the Cabelas 209 conversion kit is also a heavier spring, but I am not sure that is a Wolff BLITZSCHNELL? precision speed-lock rifle striker springs spring - they are really resilient(spelling)

Thanks Sabotloader! I think I'm going to replace mine. It has the original 209 so I think I'll just replace all of it w/the Cabela's version since that one contains a better nipple and stronger spring.

So what's the scoop with this guy on that CH website?Is he a crackpot or what?I was looking through some of his stuff and I am kinda doubt full of my Genesis.Should I be or is he just blowin smoke outta his keester?I have not been around ML world enough to know who he is?

genesis50cal said:
So what's the scoop with this guy on that CH website?.....I have not been around ML world enough to know who he is?

Neither has he! :lol:

genesis50cal said:
So what's the scoop with this guy on that CH website?Is he a crackpot or what?I was looking through some of his stuff and I am kinda doubt full of my Genesis.Should I be or is he just blowin smoke outta his keester?I have not been around ML world enough to know who he is?

Randy gets a bad rap because he tells it like it is, and he won't back down. I disagree with him on the 700ML, but for the most part he's right on the money.

genesis50cal said:

Blowin' smoke. 8) He used to belong here,,,but doesn't anymore.

Nuff said.... 8)

IIRC, Randy didn't write anything about the Genesis. I sent him an email and asked if he had written anything about the Remington Genesis and all he said was that it's not made by Remington and that it's made through Traditions by another Spanish company. I emailed him back and asked his opinion on it and he failed to reply.

Swampman said:
He used to belong here,,,but doesn't anymore.

That's a real shame.

Randy has forgotten more about this hobby than most people will ever know.

I am kinda doubt full of my Genesis.

As am I........

Swampman,

You REALLY don't have a clue, do you?

6 years ago he didn't know squat about muzzleloading. Where do you think he gained his knowledge? From the real experts that frequent these boards, that's who. Sure he was a fast learner, but was even faster to forget where he gained his knowledge so quickly. Do you think he ever credited his sources when publishing that knowledge? He can tell a story, I'll give him that, and some will actually believe it, ALL OF IT.

I guess he can still create an illusion, for some people! :roll:

Busta, Bat, UnderClocked,

Thank you boyz for setting the record straight about "he who shall not be named." :lol:

Busta said:
Swampman said:
He used to belong here,,,but doesn't anymore.

That's a real shame.

Randy has forgotten more about this hobby than most people will ever know.

I am kinda doubt full of my Genesis.

As am I........

Swampman,

You REALLY don't have a clue, do you?

6 years ago he didn't know squat about muzzleloading. Where do you think he gained his knowledge? From the real experts that frequent these boards, that's who. Sure he was a fast learner, but was even faster to forget where he gained his knowledge so quickly. Do you think he ever credited his sources when publishing that knowledge? He can tell a story, I'll give him that, and some will actually believe it, ALL OF IT.

I guess he can still create an illusion, for some people! :roll:

I've heard all the tales. As a matter of fact I watched it all happen.

Well i have quote the man in the past on some thins.But truth is i can not stand him.He makes his mind up acording to who are who does not back him.To me that is about as bad as one can get.You either truely believe things are one way or the other.There can not be ,it is good one day then the next day it be bad.
RW should give it up,for the most part the Muzzleloader world sees him for what IS and what he AIN'T

LORD have mercy,LOL.That the funnest thing i hear in a while.Keep it up man,i need to laugh more. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Swampman said:
It hard to be popular when you tell the truth.

SwampFox said:
LORD have mercy,LOL.That the funnest thing i hear in a while.Keep it up man,i need to laugh more. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Swampman said:

I was just gonna ask what that statement had to do with the rest of the conversation. :wink:

It hard to be popular when you tell the truth .
that's what i meant and it still is funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sabot User said:
SwampFox said:
Swampman said:

I was just gonna ask what that statement had to do with the rest of the conversation. :wink:

Yes SF, I got yours. The other one (the one you were responding to) was the one that didn't seem to follow the rest..... 8)

Latest posts

Back