• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Remington 700 MZL LSS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAUDY1962

Reaction score
Looking for a Remington Ultimate MZL in LSS if possible that can shot left handed. I also have several new rifles in the box that I would trade. I would also consider trading a ROA SS in great condition. Let me know

Looking for a Remington Ultimate MZL in LSS if possible that can shot left handed. I also have several new rifles in the box that I would trade. I would also consider trading a ROA SS in great condition. Let me know
I saw a right handed one at retail store last weekend. PM me if you’d like the contact info.

Paramount ?? Might rethink that
View attachment 33463
Thanks for this input and I have seen this. My son lives in Idaho and he found me all the 209 and LRP i wanted out there. However it is like selling a kidney to buy them. I may have to send him some money and just bite the bullet. two bottles of 209 and LRP would last me at least 3 yrs with all the other rifles I am shooting I just dont understand why I could not shoot my other powders.

you think I could shoot that left handed
No harder than a Paramount. The Paramount is”kind of” a copy of a Rem 700, so why not go with the original. Neither is available in a LH so maybe building a 700LH sml is the best way to go. Cost will probably be similar and youll have exactly what you want, not an “almost what i want” gun.

No harder than a Paramount. The Paramount is”kind of” a copy of a Rem 700, so why not go with the original. Neither is available in a LH so maybe building a 700LH sml is the best way to go. Cost will probably be similar and youll have exactly what you want, not an “almost what i want” gun.
Thanks Sir I am gonna pull the trigger on the Remington then. Gonna tell the wife about the incoming purchase. Wish me luck Hahahaha

Latest posts

Back