sa y a prayer for my father & family

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagebrother

Reaction score
guys my father is dying. they have done all there is to do and its not good. they told us he may have a week left. if some time today you stop and think about it would you say a little prayer for my mother and family.
he is a veteran of world war II and we will miss him alot.
thanks and god bless you all
my friends
terry

Consider it done Terry.. I am sorry to hear the news. I wish you all well!

Very sorry to hear about your Dad, Terry. Prayers on the way.

Terry, Sorry to hear about your father you and your family are in my familys thougts and prayers...God bless...bompa

My father, a WWII vet, died Dec 11. He was old and full of years and surrounded by the ones who loved him when he breathed his last. The unconditional love I found for my siblings and in laws/significant others helped me a great deal to get through a difficult time. So did the book, Love, Medicine, and Miracles, by Bernie Segal.

This is not my idea, I'm paraphrasing: Mortality is the price we pay for love. If there were no such thing as death, we wouldn't love the way we do. Love is the reward we get for being mortal.

I have found the presence of other men who have lost their father a tremendous comfort. They didn't have to say anything, I just was very contented to be around them.

My thoughts and prayers go out for you.

Savagebrother,I'm very sorry to hear that.Ya'll will be in my thoughts.
I was just proud to have had the time with my Dad.

Terry,
I will pray for you and your family. I lost my dad in Sept 6, 2005. I am well aware of what your going thru. :(

Terry,
I lost my dad a few years ago....sorry to hear about yours.
Prayed for him this morning...

My family and I will say a prayer for you and keep you and your family in our thoughts!

i want to thank all of my friends here from the bottom of my heart - thanks so much for your kind words and your prayers. thanks to you guys and your prayers my dad will get to come home !!!! he has turned around since last i was on here. the cancer will take him but not today. he was on his death bed but thru your prayers and the grace of God he will make it home to be with his family when the time comes. i cannot thank you enough.
tonight and every night from now on i will say a prayer for all of you.
thank you all
terry krebs

Terry
You sound like a wonderful son, I am sure your Father really appriciates all you are doing. Support is great at times like these.
Ken

Latest posts

Back