say a prayer for my father and family

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagebrother

Reaction score
guys my father is dying. they have done all there is to do and its not good. they told us he may have a week left. if some time today you stop and think about it would you say a little prayer for my mother and family.
he is a veteran of world war II and we will miss him alot.
thanks and god bless you all
my friends
terry

Sorry to hear about your Dad Terry. I will pray for your family.

Same here Terry.. I know exactly what you are going thru...I know exactly how much you will miss him.

Prayers sent... Hang in there. I lost my Dad in '03 and not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

Prayers sent. I lost my father as a young person. Hang in there.

I have said a prayer and you are in my thoughts. Remember the good times with your father.

i want to thank all of my friends here from the bottom of my heart - thanks so much for your kind words and your prayers. thanks to you guys and your prayers my dad will get to come home !!!! he has turned around since last i was on here. the cancer will take him but not today. he was on his death bed but thru your prayers and the grace of God he will make it home to be with his family when the time comes. i cannot thank you enough.
tonight and every night from now on i will say a prayer for all of you.
thank you all
terry krebs

That is GREAT news Terry! Our time really IS very short here, and I'm thankful that your dad will get to be here a little longer!

Latest posts

Back