Say what?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
I dropped Ma at the daughters place 100 miles from home this morning and stopped for a 12 pack of beer {Coors Light] on the way into town. Another fella was walking in right behind me and said, "great minds think alike". As I was finishing paying the same guy steps up with his bud light and I said apparently not. The guy about laid a brick. I don't know why.

Coors Light has run promotions in the last few years, refunding $100 of your dog adoption fee, at a shelter. You have to apply, and provide documentation, but it’s a pretty generous offer.

My best buddy Stella (profile pic at time of my post) was “half off,” due to Coors Light’s generosity.

This year I needed a replacement for Stella. 💔 Coors Light and the Minnesota Municipal Beverage Association came through for me, again. The two of them teamed up again for a $100 rebate, on “used dogs.“ 😂

Bo is a work in progress, though. He’s like an incorrigible child. 🤬

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpeg
    IMG_0884.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Keystone Light is cheaper, same beer(?), different label. Honestly

When you discover that the local brewery has only like six huge vats but they bottle and sell twenty different brands.

It reminds me of gasoline too. The local fuel depot has one pipeline going into it. They distribute the fuel into a few of those huge white storage tanks. The have three basic tanks for regular, mid octane. Then some more for Premium, diesel, etc. But if you watch the tanker trucks every brand of gasoline comes out of there. It’s all the same stuff.

Of course on a lighter note way back when I was in the USMC we got sent on a assignment to Europe. Our supervisor was a master sargent who only drank Pabst Blue Label. He would always ask the waiter at every place we went to if they had Pabst including the military base clubs too.

Back