Scope for my ML

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNCOP

Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing a scope for my muzzleloader. I have a .50 cal TC Encore. The only thing that stinks is that here in Minnesota we can have our muzzleloaders scoped during gun season, but we can only shoot open sights during ML season. My question to everyone is what are your suggestions for a scope/bases and rings and where to get a good deal?

i have the leupold QR-W rings, they are quick detatch, have it on threw the rifle season then remove for the ml season. its nice to be able to remove the scope for cleaning as well. plus they always return to zero everytime.

I use the Warne QD rings for taking scopes off. Wisconsin is about the same although they allow a non magnification scope in muzzleloader season. So I switch between a Nikon Pro Staff 2-7 in modern season and a Nikon 1X20mm in muzzleloader season.

I never shop at any one store to be honest. Who ever has the best price. When ever I can I like to buy local at my friends gunshop. He gives me good deals and great service..

i am using a old 3x9 prohunter wide angle my uncle gave me about 10 years ago, so i have never had to buy a scope. mybino's i bought at gander mnt.

Latest posts

Back