scopes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just about to ask this very question. Anyone out there tried one? Either the BDC or Nikoplex? I am thinking about one for my Elite. I am leaning more toward the Nikoplex, don't really need the BDC for most of my hunting. I like the 5" eye relief too. I have not had the chance to look at one yet, so If you have please let us know what you think.

ShawnT

I don't have the Omega, but I have a Monarch on my yote gun and really like the brightness and clarity. I compared it side by side to Leupold, Bushell, ect and it was the best IMO.

snshunts,

I too have a Monarch, a 4 X 40 on a Knight MK95 Magnum elite. I have never had to adjust the poi on it since it was put on 8 years ago. I took it off the rifle just before this past season and when reinstalled it still shot in the same spot as before. It is mounted with Weaver rings and bases. I was just hoping someone here had tried one out and could let us know what they think if the new omega.

ShawnT

Latest posts

Back