Scrape cam...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcchartboy

Reaction score
Located this scrape two weeks ago and set the cam on it last week...

JC

10-week242.jpg

10week3103.jpg

10week3105.jpg

WOW!! very nice.. looks like you have some good bucks in the area.

cayuga said:
WOW!! very nice.. looks like you have some good bucks in the area.

Cayuga,

The pics are a little decieving, not the quality of the bucks, but the implication that these are "normal" bucks for my area.

In all honesty, out of thousands of trail cam pictures from this area over two years I only have one other picture of a buck of this quality. Quite simply I have been putting in 1 to 3 days a week since late July to locate bucks of this qulity on the property. Amazingly, when presented with my first opportunity to harvest one of these guys...I missed...

JC

I feel your pain JC. I put in alot of time prepping for shotgun season last year, shot nearly one hundred rounds off the bench and offhand and felt completely confident that I was ready to get my first Indiana buck. When the moment arrived I hit a branch in the pine tree next to my deerstand and missed a trophy buck similar to the ones you have pictured. It has haunted me all year and I am very lucky to have a couple more nice bucks taking up residence on our property this year.

Scott

Back