September Youth Hunt In Indiana

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tar-12

Reaction score
My buddy e-mailed me, his wife works for the DNR.It is supposed to be a done deal.Last week of September! About time! Antlerless only. Some will whine about that one.But it will keep the un-ethical parent from whacking MAGILLA for Jr. or his sister.

:D well me and my nephew will be taking my ml10 :shock: where can you get the details about this hunt?

savageml10-2 said:
:D well me and my nephew will be taking my ml10 :shock: where can you get the details about this hunt?
I just scoured the DNR site, but no info. I will get back with you on this one.

Hope it is a fact, would be a great time for the kids to get out.

Tar-12 said:
My buddy e-mailed me, his wife works for the DNR.It is supposed to be a done deal.Last week of September! About time! Antlerless only. Some will whine about that one.But it will keep the un-ethical parent from whacking MAGILLA for Jr. or his sister.

That ought to make the wrestling Mr. Q very happy. :D

dwhunter said:
Tar-12 said:

That ought to make the wrestling Mr. Q very happy. :D
He has already got the the farm picked out!

savageml10-2 said:
It is on the table for sure. Proposed season would be last Sat. prior to to bow opener(oct.1st),for a period of 2 days.

www.ingov/dnr.com

We have a youth hunt here in Arkansas for 15 and under youth. It is a weekend hunt that falls a week prior to rifle season. Youth can take any deer, no restrictions other than just one per hunter.

It has proven popular and will no doubt bebefit the future of hunting in Arkansas.

Back