setting up for an range session all cast

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey0127781

Reaction score
round balls for the flinter with 80grs of goex 2f

45cal lee improved minnie 312gr lubed with an 50/50 crisco/t7 lube with 85grs of triple 7 2f for my 45cal

lee REALS 250gr 50cal, with two different lubes 1)straight t7 lube (may not use did not like how they took the lube 2) an custom 1part olive oil, 2 parts 91% alcohol, 1 part marphy's oil soap, 1 part of the 50/50 mix and half an bar of gulf wax to help harden. 85grs of pyrodex p for my knight usak.

also of some cast pistol rounds for the knight usak.

if all goes right should be an fun day at the range

Corey,did you shoot lead conical with your Knight Disc?I used to shoot patch and ball with my Knight Disc Elite and accuracy was very good up to 120yards with 70gr.of T-7 FFG . I shot a nice 223 lbs with a TraditionsE-Bolt with patch and ball at 85 Yards.Drop in his tracks.
Moose1

a little, that one was a while ago. I had to speed up work on two of my rifle due to the fact hunting season was coming up fast at the time.

plus the one lube sucked. I use an 50 crisco and 50 beeswax now, very happy with it.

Latest posts

Back