Share some pictures of your pet.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Share some pictures of your pet.

img_0611.jpg

img_0718.jpg

My Three girls

Re: Share some pictures of your pet.

We have had more than most because we lived 15 miles from Ft. Collins CO (CSU college). Anyone living near a college knows what I mean, those freekin' kids get off for vacations or the summer, here come the animals they dropped off on their way out of town. They figure they'll get new ones when back in school. 

You name it if it's in the midwest, wild and tame, they were always welcome - they're just hungry looking for a hand-out. Been there, done that too. Our barns always had strangers soon to be friends, then family.  Some of the best friends were the wild ones, just need to know how far to push them, then back off.  You get clawed or bit you learn real fast.  My wife would just look at me washing out a wound, shake her head, then always say "I told you not to push your way on them". 
Then  :lol!:​
We're down to two kids at this time, would like to at least out live these guys (worry about someone else being mean to them).  The dog is 7 lbs. and she can't stop messing with the male 16 lb. wild cat that wondered in one day.  Every morning its a race track with them chasing each other. Both are approx. 5 years old now.  The cat has bit me, crawled me that I needed stitches, pissed on me, you name it - it has been a learning experience on both sides.  Wouldn't give $5 for him but won't sell him for anything, you folks know that story ....​
kids.jpg

Latest posts

Back