Shipping Question????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff3374

Reaction score
I was looking at an inline from an online store. I live in PA, Can I have the gun shipped to my house or do I have to have it sent to a local gun shop? I know you have to with centerfire rifles but I wasn't sure if there was a different law for blackpowder rifles. Thanks for your help.

Jeff

AFAIK, you can have it shipped to your door - I did.

HOWEVER, if it's something like the Savage 10ML, designed for SMOKELESS POWDER, it requires a Form 4473 & has to go through a an FFL dealer.

Hope that helps,
-Mike

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the info. The gun I'm looking at is the Knight Wolverine from the Ye Olde Archery Shoppe. Cant beat the price plus I can shoot BH 209 with this gun.

Thanks Again for the information,
Jeff

Jeff3374 said:
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the info. The gun I'm looking at is the Knight Wolverine from the Ye Olde Archery Shoppe. Cant beat the price plus I can shoot BH 209 with this gun.

Jeff
Jeff, Hang on there. I *think* I've heard recent chatter about ordering issues from them.

EDIT: Looks like a false alarm.... you've probably seen this other thread:
http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/phpBB ... de+archery

Good luck with the Wolverine!
-Mike
PS That ML can be shipped to your house.

mikew17361 said:
AFAIK, you can have it shipped to your door - I did.

HOWEVER, if it's something like the Savage 10ML, designed for SMOKELESS POWDER, it requires a Form 4473 & has to go through a an FFL dealer.

Hope that helps,
-Mike

The guys on the smokeless forum say no FFL is needed for the Savage. Does PA have it's own laws reguarding smokeless muzzleloaders.

Jeff3374 said:
Hi Mike,

Jeff

Are you sure you can shoot BH in the wolverine?

Hi Mike,
Thanks for looking out for me. I did read that thread but I figured since it was two months old that finfurfeather wouldn't have them anymore but I gave them a call and they still had them in stock for 89.99. Thank you, you saved me $20.00 :D I'm excited to try it out, I've never shot an inline before and with all the good reviews about Knight products I didn't think I could go wrong with that price. The salesman said they will ship it to my house.

Thanks again,

Jeff

P.S. I love hunting forums, I would be lost without them. So many knowlegeable people out there nice enough to share their information.

EDIT: The salesman just called me back and said the gun is 119.00, he made a mistake. Oh well, it's still a good price, I just wanted to let everyone know in case they were interested in purchasing the gun.

Latest posts

Back