TG in PA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jims

Reaction score
Some of you may recall TG in PA. He did a great deal of data collection on SMLs, primarily based on the Sav MLII. I was given his binders. I have about 10 of them in a 1x1x1 foot box. I think a lot of the load data may be online or on Doug's. I would like to forward it to someone that would like and maintain it. I would pay the shipping. If any interest let me know. Thanks

Me and another guy got most (if not all) of them backed up to Google drive. I just dont have the time to go thru all them and then scan/upload/ect in case some have been missed. I would be open to talking about adding someone as editor if they have the originals and need to upload more....but i would need to look into any problems with doing that too.

They do have his load and pressure trace listings posted on there for various calibers etc.
Yes they do, i just wish it had a better search function. That or i just dont know how to properly download it all(if thats even allowed).
Ive got a link to it on all my phones and computers. The laptop on my workbench that has QuickLoads has the link but doesnt always have a good internet connection to access those traces.

Lets see if my copy and paste works. These are all saved on my Google Drive. Anyone with the link should be able to view but can not edit them. So please dont ask to edit them. I get like 3-4 requests each day for some reason LOL.

40cal loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBR0FiLVhUWHZ4dWc

45cal loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBTzZPSl9zTG44Wk0

Basic 50cal loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBbjJvY1liTVlCWUU

50cal loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBNGt1ZENhS2hoVTA

50cal Duplex loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBMXVpeGxudTB5SHM

50cal Sabotless loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBVk1xSkVleTB5TUk

One last one thanks to Richard
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBNm5DNmo0OGVyR28

If someone gets the books/hard copies and needs to then we can talk about that later.

thanks for the thoughts and assistance. TGs family sent them to me after he died as they knew I had some conversations with him. Just wanted to make sure the info was not lost and could go to someone that wanted them.
If MntMonkey can get them off of this or Dougs site that might be easier than having the actual binders but I will wait a bit to see how this works out and then can proceed from there.

That is fine I would rather have the binders and have the physical records in my hand that way no matter what I didn't have to go online to access it I shoot constantly and I'm doing a lot of prototype shooting for different people and bullet testing

I will go through them, some .50, .45, .40 and .375 I think. What is of interest and if GM54 needed some for posting later could you work with him?

Lets see if my copy and paste works. These are all saved on my Google Drive. Anyone with the link should be able to view but can not edit them. So please dont ask to edit them. I get like 3-4 requests each day for some reason LOL.

40cal loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBR0FiLVhUWHZ4dWc

45cal loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBTzZPSl9zTG44Wk0

Basic 50cal loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBbjJvY1liTVlCWUU

50cal loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBNGt1ZENhS2hoVTA

50cal Duplex loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBMXVpeGxudTB5SHM

50cal Sabotless loads
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBVk1xSkVleTB5TUk

One last one thanks to Richard
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzomGpjNi_EBNm5DNmo0OGVyR28

If someone gets the books/hard copies and needs to then we can talk about that later.
Thanks for doing that

Just an update. I apologize for erroneous info I put up. TG had 11 binders of information. Nine of the same is for the .45 SML. I do not need them. One is for my .375 SML. I will keep that one as I am one of the few that has one of those.
The last binder is information on the pressure trace equipment, its use etc. I have no need of that and unsure if anyone does.
I wish I had checked before posting, did it from memory and there is no .40 or .50 load information, at least not sent to me.
Ninering 52 and Mnt Monkey had interest but thinking they wanted .40 and .50. In any event if still interested let me know, if not I will keep the same in the dry. It will not be destroyed or anything. Sorry again about giving out bad information. Jim

I will take the .45s for safe keeping. TG traced many loads for me. I am still using 209 primers and Savage style breechplugs so they are still applicable.

Mnt monkey and ninering 62 If the .45 SML loads etc. are not what you want since you both asked early I plan on sending them to jsteurrys. Please let me know for sure, I do not want any hard feelings.

gle 3105 Are then any weight bullets etc. or speeds you are looking at and I will look at his .375 SML materials?

jsteurrys: Can you give me your mailing address etc. I will send them if Mnt monkey and ninering 62 do not want them. Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back