Shooting trouble with 10ga

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushwackr

Reaction score
Well
This is a problem that I thought I was rid of years ago, I will tell ya my story. Sat morning went turkey hunting, I didnt see any gobblers :( . So I figured that I would go and get a few ducks. I thought why not i'd take my 10ga duck hunting, Its a Browning Bps Stalker, when I got out there I couldn't believe it but I didnt hit a da*n thing. That went on all day. I just cannot put my finger on why. I have been an avid waterfoul hunter for sometime now. In the past Ive always used my 870 Exp Mag Remington 12ga, Always have pretty good luck. Any ideas on why I am missing with 10ga vs 12ga??

Might be a dumb question.But have you checked where the Pattern is hitting and how tight it is?

oneshot1

That is a good question, I have not done that, I thought that it would hit impact in the same area as the 12ga , that could be my problem. I will give it a try tomorrow. I didnt think there was a diffrence. :oops:

Back