short video form trip to the range with mosins nagants

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8)

Cool :!: :!: Thanks for the video and the music was right on the money with that rifle. ;) Looks like you both were having a great time. :cheers: :cheers:

awesome!! Man your action looks like it works smooth as butter.

both are very smooth , and good shooters . my second mosin with the laminate stock is even heaver than my other lol . we were shooting silver bear 203gr soft points and some Russian light ball .

i think i am fairly fast for a lefty with a right handed bolt action , fun guns to run .

i hsve had a couple m44 , 91/30 there is a place where i live thay had about 100 of them all

$125 out the door. all are very nice he has surpluss ammo also. im turning into a wimp cant handle the recoil any more.

Leserz, Go onto ebay, they have rubber recoil pads for around $12 for the mosin nagant.

I have the hungarian 1953 M44 and its a hell of a shooter.

I BOUGHT A SIMMS SLIP OM PAD . WORKS FOR THE FIRST 6 OR SO SHOTS. ON A 91/30 WITH SILVER BEAR 203'S I HAVE SOME 147 GR SURPLUS BUT SOLD THE RIFLE BUT I KNOW WHERE THERE IS A LOT MORE OF THEM

PIC OF THE LAST ONE I HAD
004-1.jpg

Back