Short video of a couple little bucks from my stand

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minnesota

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8gz65lx7KJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BL6vFFWL728" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

It's always fun to see deer on stand.....big or small!

Good luck this season!

I'm such a trophy hunter that I'd have to loose an arrow at one of them. Nothing tastes as good as a good yearling buck. :geek:

8)  

Cool videos. Thanks for sharing. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  Like Joe said, it's always fun to see deer..........;)  

Ray............:shooter:

Smokin' Joe said:
Hey Pato, "Trophy Hunter" meaning "If it's Brown it's Down"?? :D
 Sarcasm doesn't come across well in print. I stopped being a trophy hunter about 1998.

Me too!  I like eating venison so my motto is: Never pass up on the first day what you would take on the last day.  :D

Hey BigDaddy...where ya been :!: 

8) vid.   Always nice to survey the resident deer for the freezer. :lol:

Hey Marty, how ya been? Ive had a lot going on this summer.... plus I have been riding my wing a lot!! I got into this long distance riding this summer, so have really racked up the miles this summer. almost 10,000 miles so far, and I have at least on more 1000 mile ride yet to do. Been running my trail cams non stop since April, with nothing much to show this year. Sure wish I knew where the big bucks went.Bow season opened 2 weeks ago, and I have only been in a stand 2 times this year. Hope all is well with you...

BigDaddy, you might be surprised in another few weeks what could show-up on your cams.  Deer habits change alot this time of year.  Good to hear from ya :)

True that Marty! Its good to be back, even tho I was not that far away.  I am hoping my deer wont be that pressured since I have not had much time to be in the woods. In a normal year, I hunt every evening for the first 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Back