should I get a turret press

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see lees turret press is only 100 bucks,lee broke me a long time ago i broke several of their presses sizing brass.

if you break the handle on the lee press, you can always make another. I seen where people made the roll handle for them.

I have a Lee Loadmaster and never had anything break to date. I was just at Scheels 1/2 hr. ago, .45 went up $5 a box and .40 went up $3.

When sizing brass without annealing it you stand a good chance of breaking something...

well updated this one. I bought the lee turret, may make a roll handle for it. there is instructions for that somewhere. ordered the dies for the 40S&w, I have brass for that hanging around somewhere. everyone is out of 9mm dies right now.

just gotta order some bullet molds and I will be set.

I'm keeping track of what your spending Corey.

Next fall I don't want to hear you say you can't afford to go hunting. :clown:

after working out the budget, I figured I could have went hunting. well until someone in the company I work for decide to open another store in the area, store I work got all the trainees. needless to say, could not take anytime off for hunting, and the days off I had was filled with things around the house to do. honey do list stink lol

anyway. I am most of what I spent will be paid off in less then 6 months. enough time to go scouting new locations and target shooting. maybe find some private land to hunt on.

I did, they did not get enough of needed training for the second part of their training, Manager and DM's only put them in the right store to do that with for 2 days some did not even go.

Yeah here we have the mentality .. :confused: 'you cannot teach me anything i know everything"

had a few like that or they would get mad because an young guy (me) correct them on something. 5 yrs at that job, not much I don't know about it lol

Latest posts

Back