Sightron 36x with 1/8 moa dot reticle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had them on sale recently at MidwayUSA IIRC. You really should take a look at the SWFA SS fixed scopes sometime. The Mil-Quad reticle is super nice and they are only $300 at full price. Kenko makes them for SWFA. Same place that makes that Sightron SII in Japan.

They had them on sale recently at MidwayUSA IIRC. You really should take a look at the SWFA SS fixed scopes sometime. The Mil-Quad reticle is super nice and they are only $300 at full price. Kenko makes them for SWFA. Same place that makes that Sightron SII in Japan.
Midway is where I bought it , for 349.99 couldn't pass it up. I had bad deal with swfa once

I really like them, have a bunch of Sightrons. They are very good scopes for the money, even the lower lines have solid quality. A while ago, their cheapest S1 had japanese glass.

Sightron scopes are a great value without having to go to China for assembly. They are quite durable for the most part. Only big gripe is their MOA reticles are YUCK. Way too thin. Minor gripe is the windage turret is so darn big on several models. The STAC SFP line pretty much blow anything in the same price range outta the water. They check all the boxes accept maybe weight.

Sightron has a new line of SI G2 scopes coming out in a few months. Much more hunter oriented and basic features. Personally i would have rather seen them offer a new BlueSky III also
https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/hunt365-sightron-affordable-hunting-scopes-shot-show-2022/

Sightron scopes are a great value without having to go to China for assembly. They are quite durable for the most part. Only big gripe is their MOA reticles are YUCK. Way too thin. Minor gripe is the windage turret is so darn big on several models. The STAC SFP line pretty much blow anything in the same price range outta the water. They check all the boxes accept maybe weight.

Sightron has a new line of SI G2 scopes coming out in a few months. Much more hunter oriented and basic features. Personally i would have rather seen them offer a new BlueSky III also
https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/hunt365-sightron-affordable-hunting-scopes-shot-show-2022/
mine says Japan or are they talking about glass. I bought because I'm tired of all the clutter in the reticles. This one is simple , vertical and horizontal with 1/8 moa dot

This is the Mil-Quad i got...not terribly busy and thin enough for a good sight picture.
ss10x42mq-r1.png

Back