Smokeless sabot shooter from VA just joined

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to finally be a member, looking to start another build. I’m thinking about an omega. Right now I’m shooting a savage ml2 pacnor and 195 gr Barnes in light blue sabots. Shoots great and don’t know why I need another one but….
Welcome from Kansas.

Glad to finally be a member, looking to start another build. I’m thinking about an omega. Right now I’m shooting a savage ml2 pacnor and 195 gr Barnes in light blue sabots. Shoots great and don’t know why I need another one but….
None of us actually know " why " we " need another muzzleloader " but the thing is to just embrace the need & go with it is how many of us roll in here. Embrace the need & go with it. Go on, have another sir. Annnd - yer welcome LOL
Enablers board member right here.

None of us actually know " why " we " need another muzzleloader " but the thing is to just embrace the need & go with it is how many of us roll in here. Embrace the need & go with it. Go on, have another sir. Annnd - yer welcome LOL
Enablers board member right here.
Welcome, I'm new as well but I have many modern weapons. Can there be to many? Lol, probably I only have more then many shops, long guns and shorties. I can still find room for another, and now being here I have gained 2 in-lines and a BP shorty.
Please Sir may I have another?

Again welcome from kansas

Last edited:
Back