So MD new guy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucelanthier

In Remembrance
Reaction score
Hello all. I am fairly new to muzzleloaders. I have had at least 1 for 4 years now (3 now) but haven't done a lot with them although that is changing. That is one of the reasons I found this place, wanting to know as much about muzzleloading as I do about my bows and arrows. I have primarily been a bowhunter but had my shoulder rebuilt in March of 2014 (fell off the hay onto the shoulder and tore the rotator cuff to pieces). The shoulder is almost as good as new and shooting arrows is no problem but I found myself hunting with the ML 98% of the time this year. Different style of hunting than with the bow and really enjoyable. With that said, I have shot the ML's a lot this year just trying to learn them and which load(s) would work for me and what I am trying to do at the moment. I plan on shooting a lot more and experimenting with different loads next year. I have already picked up some good knowledge here. Looking forward to gaining more.

I have accura v2's and use blackhorn 209.

Back