Sonny from St. Louis

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome.
You might want to plan to attend next year.
Also, check out the Gemmer ML Club near you.

7E0A1F10-87FE-4BD9-B61F-5E200809DEBB.jpeg

Hello Sonny, welcome to the forum, and congrats on your retirement. What work?😆

I retired from Boeing St. Louis after 46 yrs 4mos. That was 8 years ago. I worked as a manufacturing engineer-electrical. Now that I am retired, I can slow down and enjoy my guns. My wife and I do a lot traveling to historical areas. We catch a reenactment every once a while. This is where I really learn about guns. Four years ago we went to Williamsburg VA. I visited a gun shop that made guns using early nineteenth century methods and the barrels were made of iron. The waiting list was years long for one of his guns. I got a real treat of firing revolutionary muskets both British and American. I could see why mass firing was used in the war.

Welcome from a fellow Mizzery resident in Callaway County. There’s a lot of great information here.

I have been involved with guns all of my life. I just enjoy shooting but old age is taking toll. I just can not shoot like I use to. At the club, we do more talking than shooting. I like listening and learning form other shooters. I am retired from Boeing after 46 years and 4 months. That was a good ride but I want to do something else like shooting. Everyone seems to have little tricks of the trade that makes everything easier. That is what I am after.
Welcome neighbor. I'm about 90 min west of you

Back