spin jag ramrod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I picked up a Dream Season here a few months back.... it came without a ramrod.
So I explored my options and decided to go with a Spin-Jag GI-Ramrod. It came today, and I have to say...its a pretty darn nice rod. Solid, machined, really strong, and tapered so it perfectly snaps into the stock just like the factory omega ramrods do. With the spin jag attached, it fits perfectly flush with the end of my barrel. Best of all it was very reasonably priced, as good or better than many of the universal rods.

Kudos to the folks at spin-jag, they make some very nice products for sure! :yeah: :yeah:

Cant wait to dress her up and take her to the range! :D

Best replacement ramrod on the market IMO. Have one is all my Knights and one CVA. Never had a problem with one.

Sounds nice, I might check into them. Always good to know more things to spend $$ on. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've bought a few too. Very nice ramrods that serve well as hunting and range rods.

Those Spin Jag rods have my attention. Does anyone have a Hankins colapsable rod? I was wondering how they are.

Obviously I haven't used it yet, but it is a heck of a strong rod.

I really like the knight/easton rods that I have in my knights also...especially the extendable end. :yeah:

Back