SpinJag Customer Service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mapache1

Reaction score
Late last night I ordered a SpinJag Loader and a custom-fit ramrod that will fit under the ML with the SpinJag attached. I provided measurements that were asked for and paid for the items with PayPal.

This afternoon I got an email asking to call and speak to Phil about the ramrod. Phil and I had a short and pleasant conversation where he asked a few clarifying questions about my order. Evidently, there is a disparity in the diameter of the ramrods in the Accura MR line where some were 3/8" and some were 9mm. He was attempting to find out which one I had. I don't have the rifle in my possession, so I couldn't get him the measurements he needed. He asked my permission to wait until Monday to ship out a rod so he could go to a local CVA dealer tomorrow and investigate the dimensions on the newest MR's. Rather than guessing and sending out a rod I may have to return due to an improper fitment, he wants to send out the right one at the onset.

Two big thumbs up, Phil! :cheers: A little customer service goes a long way. Assuming the product quality is good, I'll recommend SpinJag products to anyone and everyone thanks to this quick bit of effort on their part.

http://www.spinjag.com/index.php

BTW - a quick investigation shows Phil is the gentleman who started the company. Good on ya, Phil.

SpinJag Customer Service

The pre V2 Optima ramrod is 9.525mm The new V2 is 9mm. I have them both and the Spinjag I bought for the Optima will not fit the new gun.
I just ordered another one (spijag) for my V2 also. Maybe I should call???

drummy said:
The pre V2 Optima ramrod is 9.525mm The new V2 is 9mm. I have them both and the Spinjag I bought for the Optima will not fit the new gun.
Does the SpinJag not have the same diameter as the bore or are the threads not matching?

SpinJag Customer Service

mapache said:
drummy said:
Does the SpinJag not have the same diameter as the bore or are the threads not matching?
No I'm talking about the dia. of the ramrod when I said spinjag. Sorry. The old type will not fit into the new V2 as it is larger

Well, it sure wouldn't hurt to call before they send one out that might be the wrong size.

mapache said:
Well, it sure wouldn't hurt to call before they send one out that might be the wrong size.
Just got off the phone with these great people. I should have called yesterday. They already sent me the wrong one. Said just to hang on to it and they will send the correct one for my gun and a return label for the other.

Good folks

Back