stopped intruder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So 4 am last night my ring tells me theres motion in my back yard i look its two guys in mask so i grab my pistol and buckstalker and wait till they aproach the door they try to open the door and then i shoot a warning shot threw the door they ran off so fast on of them left there shoe thank god for the 2nd amendment

My Chief of Police would have probably told me to wait for them to open the door and come inside and drop them both. Save the taxpayers money from doing an investigation!
As I understand it, in this state (AL) being inside your home or waiting until the criminal comes inside are not required.

After a recent break in and sacking of my relative's unoccupied house, I was informed by the nearest incorporated town Police Chief "If they come back and you even think your life may be in danger, you can kill them."

no even if i would have hit one of them its self defense thank god for the castle law
Same in my state. When I first got here there was an old family friend that turned into a nasty mean drunk and would push my buttons every chance he had until I got sick of it and told him to get the f off my property or I’m going to bury you. He got all excited and told him if I pointed a gun at him he would have me arrested ( I didn’t even have one on me ) I told him I didn’t need one because I’ll beat you to death and when he started running I said btw I can legally shoot your ass if you don’t stop threatening me and get the hell of my property when I tell you to. I never saw him again.

Latest posts

Back