Super 91

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodeo

Reaction score
IMG_0296.jpg Picked up this little hem today better pics comeing

WHAT A FIND!! Especially if you are not going to hunt anything bigger than squirrels!! :D

I recommend a load of 70gr of either Swiss 3F or 777-3F and 330gr Gould HP bullet or 465 gr Conicals.

Very nice Rifle, The Super 91 was my Favorite Plunger Gun, I had an MK-85 and the Super 91, I would take the Super 91 over the MK ANY day! I really liked the enclosed Bolt Assembly of the White, The Super 91 Just felt better to me All around

View attachment 6400 Picked up this little hem today better pics comeing
Man thats a looker !! Hope it shoots as good as it looks !!! Is that a 30mm red dot on there ?? Betcha that goes !!! They are quick but they sure limit you in several ways . Boy that stock is purdy !!! Cant stop admireing it !!!

WHAT A FIND!! Especially if you are not going to hunt anything bigger than squirrels!! :D

I recommend a load of 70gr of either Swiss 3F or 777-3F and 330gr Gould HP bullet or 465 gr Conicals.
Im really envious about those squirels Ed . All my 410 can muster is chipmunks.....

Latest posts

Back